Monday, May 28, 2012

Tips for Growing Hair and Overcoming Thinning Hair


Hello ladies, I don't think I mention in any of my past posts that I'm a big joker. Sometimes I crack a few jokes, hopefully I don't offend anyone. If I do, I'm now personally apologizing in advance. Okay I made this video because I wanted to share some information with you all. 


A few years ago my hair really started to thin badly to I convinced myself that maybe my hair is just naturally thin. Well come to find out my hair is not naturally thin. In actuality it was really just damaged, damaged to the point where you could see through my hair.


If you are suffering from thin see-through hair than you should view my video above. I'm sharing some very helpful information about how I over came the SEE-THROUGH HAIR SYNDROME.

No comments:

Post a Comment