Friday, June 1, 2012

Monistat 7 Hair Growth Challenge

I have heard so many great stories about Monistat 7 and hair growth at first I opposed to the idea but after further investigating I'm a bit intrigue. This stuff appears to work miracles so I'm willing to try it. 

When I first heard about ladies putting a yeast infection cream in their hair I thought it was a bit disgusting and I was completely against it but I found out this is not really new. Some ladies have been putting Monistat cream on their hair for the longest and I'm just catching on to the bandwagon...lol

I'm going to do a Monistat challenge! I'm going to track my growth for 3 months and see how well this cream will work for my hair. Will be posting videos and pictures tracking my progress. So please bookmark this site and subscribe.


  

4 comments:

  1. I wana thank you for providing instructive and qualitative stuff so often.
    Procerin side effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice blog and unique information related to Hair growth.Thanks for sharing such information.Finpecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you able to use the monistat remedy if your hair is permed?

    ReplyDelete