Monday, July 2, 2012

Today is the Day I Officially Start My MN Hair Growth Challenge (Monistat 7)


Hello ladies, I'm very excited today because today is the day that I'm starting my MN hair growth challenge. For those who don't know MN is just abbreviated for Monistat or Miconazole Nitrate; which ever name you prefer they are all the same.


Watch the video to see my hair length before I began my Monistat challenge. If you have been reading my blog, than you probably notice that I've wanted to start this challenge a while ago but just now getting around to it.


Personally I would love if some of you ladies reading this join me on my mn hairgrowth challenge. I would like to share results.


For those who are new to the whole monistat and hair growth phenomenal let me give a few tips.

  1. Dilute the miconazole nitrate with your favorite oil, water or grease before using. Everyone has their own preference, personally I'm working on my own formula and if it works well for me I will share with you all.
  2. Apply directly to your scalp, don't apply to hair just put it directly to hair. If some happens to get on your hair that should be okay.
  3. Once applied to scalp gently massage the application into your scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment